1. Describe differences between conscious and unconscious symptom feigning.
2. List early developmental risk factors for somatization.
3. Discuss potential parental contributions to somatoform disorders.
4. Identify different forms of psychogenic nonepileptic seizures.
5. Summarize key components of neuropsychological evaluations on individuals with chronic pain.
6. Discuss important considerations in somatization among non-English speaking individuals.
7. Describe the potential impact of financial incentives on somatization.
Boone, K. B. (Ed.) (2017). Neuropsychological Evaluation of Somatoform and Other Functional Somatic Conditions: Assessment Primer. Routledge.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!