Student membership in AACN includes multiple benefits:
- Online access to AACN’s official journals, The Clinical Neuropsychologist and Child Neuropsychology
- Access to the AACN Community Discussion and AACN Pediatric SIG email lists
- 25% discount on continuing education (CE) quizzes
- Discounted registration fees for AACN’s annual meeting
- 30% discount on all MIT Press titles in cognition and neuroscience
Anyone currently enrolled in a college or university, including both undergraduate and graduate students, or anyone currently completing a postdoctoral fellowship may become a student member of AACN. We welcome international members! If you are not currently enrolled in an academic or training program, you may still become an affiliate member.
To become a student member, please complete the application form and then pay annual dues online.
Please note that student membership does not include listing in the AACN directory or a professional credential. Student members are not eligible for AACN/ABCN voting, review, or examination activities.
Students should not cite their AACN student membership in any way that suggest that they have been, or are in the process of becoming, board certified. AACN student membership should be listed as: “AACN Student Member.” Inaccurately representing student membership in AACN in a way that states or implies that it reflects a credential or added qualification could result in loss of membership and associated privileges.