The American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology (AACN) Relevance 2050’s Student Pipeline Subcommittee (SPS) and New2Neuropsychology (N2N) are excited to launch our AACN Travel Scholarship!
This award is designated for undergraduate students and post-baccalaureates from historically underrepresented backgrounds. Awardees will be provided with:
- One year of AACN membership
- Registration for the AACN Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, AZ, on June 5-8
- Up to three nights of lodging
- A stipend to use toward purchasing airfare, additional transportation, and food while at the conference
Awardees will attend conference sessions and events sponsored by SPS and N2N to learn more about the field of neuropsychology. Awardees will also be paired with neuropsychology trainees or professionals who will act as their mentor throughout the conference.
About Us: SPS and N2N are invested in recruiting students from historically underrepresented backgrounds into neuropsychology and providing them with useful resources and connections to promote success in this field. More info about N2N can be found here.
If you have any questions about the AACN Travel Scholarship, please contact Ronnise Owens (email@example.com).
- Must be a current undergraduate student or post-baccalaureate (i.e., individual who has completed their bachelor’s degree but is not yet in a graduate program) interested in pursuing a career in neuropsychology.
- Must reside in the U.S. or Canada in June 2024.
- Must have not previously received the AACN Travel Award Scholarship.
Please complete the following submission form. The deadline for all applications is January 5, 2024, at 11:59 PM PT. Awardees will be notified in late January 2024