Website Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI)
APA Licensed Internship and Training Manager
Are you a licensed psychologist with a passion for training and supervision? Do you have a strong background in clinical psychology and program management? AACI is seeking a dedicated and experienced Program Manager to oversee our Behavioral Health Internship and Training program. As a vital member of our team, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our organization and supporting our mission to empower individuals and communities.
Under the guidance of the Director of Behavioral Health, the Program Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of the Behavioral Health Internship and Training program and addressing the training needs of our department. Additionally, you will oversee Psychological and Neuropsychological testing services and collaborate on agency-wide training initiatives to bolster AACI’s integrated services model.
Salary Range: $118,000.00 – $145,000.00 DOE
What We Offer:
• Signing Bonus
• Hybrid Remote Model with a company-provided laptop
• 12 Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
• Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with a match
• Eligibility for the State Loan Forgiveness Program
• Education & Experience: Licensed Psychologist in good standing with the CA Board of Psychology.
• Clinical Experience: Five years or more post-license clinical and training experience.
• Supervision: Three years or more experience providing clinical supervision.
• Program Management: Two years or more experience with program management.
• Testing Supervision: Psychological Assessment and Neuropsychology Testing Supervision experience preferred.
https://apptrkr.com/4734920 to learn more about us and why we are a great fit for you!
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.