Welcome to the student section of the AACN website! The Student Affairs Committee (SAC) of the AACN is devoted to creating and sponsoring initiatives and activities available to neuropsychology students in training with the goal of promoting involvement of trainees in Academy activities.
Benefits of Joining AACN as a Student Member
- Increased involvement in an organization that is dedicated to your future!
- Learn more about your professional specialty, training opportunities, and future career options!
- Annual student membership is only $55.
- Online access to The Clinical Neuropsychologist and Child Neuropsychology.
- Access to the AACN community discussion and the AACN Pediatric SIG email lists.
- Heavily discounted registration to the AACN Annual Meeting!
- For more information on joining the SAC, please email us (email@example.com).
Be sure to visit all of the Student Affairs Committee pages: