Director of Clinical Services
Full Time and Part Time Available
Join BAMSI’s growing work force of dedicated professionals!
The Director of Clinical Services at BAMSI spearheads the design and implementation of clinical supports throughout the division. Work in collaboration with Clinicians and Directors to institutionalize Positive Behavior Supports, increase clinical capacity, and improve clinical supports and systems.
· Implement clinical supports and systems, including: enhancing the vetting process for new referrals; creating clinical strategies for diverse populations including individuals with acquired brain injuries, history of mental illness, and developmental/intellectual disabilities; and, developing supports to respond to crisis.
· Work collaboratively with Clinicians and Directors to implement Positive Behavior Supports throughout Adult Services.
· Assess short- and long-term clinical support needs of individuals; work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop and implement clinical supports. Clinical supports include: screening and brief interventions, crisis coordination, care coordination, and ongoing treatment through a variety of modalities.
· Develop partnerships with outside services for individuals who require behavior health services not available within BAMSI.
· Participate in multi-disciplinary team and other clinical reviews as required.
· Ensure compliance with quality standards, standards of practice for clinical care, and standards in documentation and billing.
· Maintain the clinical records for individuals and conduct clinical practice in accordance with BAMSI policies, funder requirements and per Day Habilitation regulations.
· Attend all required trainings and demonstrate continued growth and competency.
· Attend Psychiatry/medication reviews/hospital intakes and/or discharge meetings, as required.
· Participate in ISP and RISK meetings, as required.
· Establish and ensure the development and implementation of program and agency policies and procedures as well as those required by state and federal agencies and funding source.
· Monitor the implementation of behavioral treatment plans in assigned day and residential service programs. Ensure Level II behavior Plans are approved through Peer Review, Human Rights Committee, etc.
· Create effective and efficient data collection systems, monitor fidelity of data, analyze trends, and create clinical supports and strategies which are responsive to the data.
· Be available for telephone consultation, during non-business hours, in case of emergencies involving individuals to assist in effective intervention.
· Perform other related work duties as needed or as assigned by supervisor or designee.
Training and Supervisory Responsibilities:
· Provide clinical and administrative supervision to clinicians within the Adult Services Division. Supervision is provided both individually and in group settings.
· Provide clinical supervision to clinical interns as dictated by internship contracts. Act as the liaison with school faculty.
· Coordinate and prioritize projects with BAMSI’s contracted Neuropsychologist.
· Develop and deliver evidence-based trainings to improve direct care employees’ clinical skill sets; training topics include: eliminating power struggles, boundaries, de-escalation, controlling the environment, etc.
· Provide ongoing staff training. Model intervention techniques for staff during crisis situations.
· Licensed Psychologist; Ph.D. or Psy.D. in the state of Massachusetts required.
· Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst.
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience working with adults with developmental disabilities and/or acquired brain injury. Prior experience developing behavior plans required.
· Behavioral Psychologist or Clinical Neuropsychologist with experience in neurobehavioral treatment.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· This position is located in Brockton, MA. No relocation is available.
To apply to the full-time position, please click here.
To apply to the part-time position, please click here.
BAMSI is a 1900+ employee health and human services organization with locations across Eastern Massachusetts. We offer generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid trainings in a supportive environment that offers growth opportunities! Health and Dental Insurance is available for employees working 30+ hours.
BAMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit re31.ultipro.com.