Website Frankenberger Associates
Learning Solutions Center for children, adol., and young adults
Job Description: Pediatric Neuropsychologist
Full or Part-time
Frankenberger Associates, LLC, is an established private practice that provides evaluations, consultations, and services for our clients and their families. We are seeking a full or part-time pediatric neuropsychologist to provide neuropsychological evaluations for children, adolescents, and young adults.
We are expanding our Learning Solutions Center and are seeking a motivated, collegial professional, who wants to join a team of evaluators, coaches/tutors, counselors, cognitive trainers, and occupational therapists. We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of dyslexia, ADHD, executive functioning, processing and working memory deficits, ASD, and other learning differences. We are seeking a neuropsychologist who will add to the knowledge, expertise, passion, warmth, and the collaborative nature with which we work together, to change the lives, and improve outcomes for our clients and their families.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working with a range of neurodevelopmental disorders as well as the ability to communicate effectively with families, schools, and other referral sources.
· Have a doctoral degree in clinical psychology (Psy.D., or Ph.D.)
· Have completed (or is in process of completing) postgraduate training in neuropsychological assessment for children, adolescents and young adults
· Be licensed to practice (or license-eligible) in the State of Connecticut
· Have ability to work independently, yet collaboratively
Why Join Frankenberger Associates?
• Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation
• Collaborative professional work environment
• Strong connections with community
• World-wide referral network
173 Montowese Street Branford, CT 06405
Required Application Materials
• Cover letter outlining interest in the position and fit with Frankenberger Associates
• Current Curriculum Vita
• Redacted neuropsychological evaluation
• Three professional references (name, telephone number, and e-mail address)
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Start date is negotiable.
Send Applications To: Caryl Frankenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our firm, please go to https//www.frankenbergerassociates.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com