Website Health First Medical Group
Neuropsychologist Opportunity in Melbourne, FL
Health First Medical Group, the oldest and largest multi-specialty group on Florida’s Space Coast, is currently seeking a Neuropsychologist to join their growing team. The ideal candidate has a doctoral degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in clinical psychology or neuropsychology from an APA-accredited graduate program, has completed a neuropsychology fellowship, licensed or license-eligible in Florida, and should be board certified or board eligible.
· Monday – Friday. No call.
· High service demand due to growing population.
· Large, established referral base of primary care and specialty physicians.
· Competitive guaranteed base salary and production incentives.
· Welcome bonus and relocation allowance.
· Paid time off and CME.
· Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, retirement savings options and more.
Health First Medical Group
Health First Medical Group is part of Health First which is a regional health care organization based in Brevard County with more than 400 providers practicing at more than 25 office locations in over 50 different specialties.
About Health First
Health First has been providing quality care to Brevard County residents for over 24 years. Health First delivers healthcare services throughout Brevard County with a network comprised of 4 hospitals, a health plan, and outpatient/wellness services, including diagnostics, home health care, sleep centers, fitness facilities, pharmacy, cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, aging services, a hospice program, and bone/wellness center.
Community – Florida’s space coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
· Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County, is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
· Family-oriented, hometown feel community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
· Affordable living and automatic tax savings – no state income tax!
· Highly rated public schools (3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B).
· The Space Coast has a growing population of approximately 602,000; fueled by expansion of aerospace and defense industries, aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security.
· Abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
· Local and regional attractions include Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
Visit www.HF.org to learn more about Health First and Health First Medical Group.
Please contact Heather Coalter at Heather.Coalter@hf.org to schedule time to discuss this great opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to Heather.Coalter@hf.org