Website Neuro Hope
Neuro Hope Psychotherapy and Neurofeedback PLLC is a respected private practice in Colorado Springs, Colorado providing neuropsychological evaluation among other services.
At Neuro Hope, we aim to create a supportive atmosphere for our team members. Our testing team includes multiple neuropsychologists and psychometrists who regularly consult with one another and have weekly team meetings. We also work closely with our neurofeedback technicians and therapist team. Neuro Hope also has regular practice-wide meetings, consultation groups, at-work activities (i.e., staff yoga), and monthly social activities.
We are seeking a Pediatric Neuropsychologist to join our team!
You are a good fit if:
· Love to learn and grow! We provide administrative support and there are opportunities for regular continued training and consultation.
· If you are a team player! We pride ourselves on having good working relationships with one another and have very little drama.
· Don’t want to or are unable to become vaccinated against COVID-19. We are not autocratic in how we run things and will not tell you what you must do with personal health decisions.
· Early career or experienced licensed neuropsychologist experience with pediatric and adult clients
· Experience in neuropsychology and/or psychoeducational assessment.
· Experience in differential diagnosis of neurodevelopmental disorders (i.e., ADHD, ASD, SLD, etc.)
· Diagnosis of emotional and behavioral disorders (i.e., DMDD, ODD, CD, anxiety, depression, etc.)
· Administration and interpretation of common neuropsychological assessments (i.e., WISC-V, NEPSY-II, D-KEFS, etc.)
· Collaboration with patients, parents, teachers, therapists/interventions, and medical professionals.
· Completion of a doctoral program in psychology (School or Clinical, preferred)
· Completion of a post-doctoral fellowship in psychology
· Active Colorado psychology license, or ability to be licensed with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA)
• Paid time off, including personal days, holidays, and vacation
• Health care
• Simple IRA
• Pay: $71,729.00 – $95,000 per year possible
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds
· Requires crouching and moving items into storage spaces
· Frequently requires sitting for extended periods of time
· Must be able to climb stairs on occasion
Clients and staff members wear masks, we have large plexiglass shields that are placed between the client and staff, surfaces are disinfected regularly, and specialized air purifiers are in use. We take careful consideration of each individual’s needs.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Jennifer Freeland, Allied HR Solutions – Senior Talent Consultant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com