Website Neuropsychology Associates of Fairfax
We are looking for a Neuropsychologist to join our team and oversee the diagnosis of patients suffering from neuropsychological problems.
1. Conduct neuropsychological evaluations with a primary adult patient population (usually 3-4 cases per week).
2. Write a comprehensive neuropsychological report for each patient seen (usually within a month of the patient’s neuropsychological assessment).
3. Conduct feedback sessions with patients as scheduled.
4. Submit billing paperwork to billing manager and consult with her as needed to ensure proper reimbursement.
5. Consult with patients’ and their referral sources, families, treatment providers, lawyers, etc. as needed/required.
6. Participate in monthly NAFVA staff meetings (virtually or in person).
7. Participate in the pre-doctoral training program.
a. Complete training agreements and student evaluations for assigned students.
b. Supervise students assigned to your cases.
c. Provide occasional lectures and/or case presentations to students.
8. Assist in supervising any post-doctoral fellows.
9. Participate as a faculty member in the weekly Walter Reed post-doctoral journal clubs and case conferences.
1. Must have doctoral degree in psychology and at least two years of post-doctoral training in neuropsychology
2. Must be licensed as a clinical psychologist in the Commonwealth of Virginia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com