Website WYmed Solutions, LLC
Innovative Healthcare and Scientific Solutions
Maryland Based business proficient with nationwide Medical, Nursing and Allied Health staffing; Certified by the Small Business Administration, seeking a Dynamic individual with exceptional team oriented skills servicing Community Mental Health within a military hospital.
Education: Service Provider shall hold a Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program and must have completed an APA approved clinical psychology internship.
Additionally, each Service Provider must have specialized training in neuropsychology and be skilled in specialized testing and assessment procedure as recognized by either the National Academy of Neuropsychology or Division 40 of the American Psychological Association.
Licensure(s). Must have and maintain a current license to practice Neuro and Clinical/Counseling Psychology in anyone of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of clinical services.
Must have and maintain a current, active, valid, unrestricted state license to practice medicine in one of the 50 states in the United States, or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, as required to obtain or renew a DEA registration number under the then-effective DEA rules.
Have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. The American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers is the only program accepted. BLS recertification shall be maintained in a current status at all times while the Health Care Provider (HCP) is performing services under this contract.
Each HCP shall be able to obtain privileges and be credentialed (as appropriate) by the MTF’s Credentials Committee.
- The HCP shall be a U.S. citizen or otherwise meet the requirements of AR 25-2, Information Assurance.
- The HCP shall not have been convicted of a felony.
- The HCP shall successfully complete a criminal history background check
- Must be Able to operate a personal computer utilizing Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, and efficiently utilize an Electronic Medical Record.
- The HCP shall use the various clinical automation systems as required, such as, but not limited to Composite Health Care System (CHCS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Ambulatory Data System (ADS), and Defense Medical Human Resource System – internet (DMHRSi). Training will be available.
- HCP shall be required to meet Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements in AR 351-3 or as determined by the provider’s State of licensure, whichever is more stringent
Competitive Pay, Sign on bonus, Neuropsychology Professional Development Bonus, Relocation Support, 10 Paid Holidays, 1 week vacation, Health Insurance with Employer contribution, Voluntary Dental and Vision with company discount. One (1) year commitment for completion bonus, more option years may be offered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com