At the 2016 AACN Conference in Chicago, IL, Dr. Chris Grote hosted a summit on current issues in postdoctoral training. AACN provided conference space for the 2016 Post-Doc Summit, but was not a sponsor of the event. As a courtesy to interested academy members and students, AACN is providing a space on the website to share the slide presentations. The slide content does not necessarily reflect the opinions of AACN.
- A Program Director’s Perspective on Recruitment and Selection (PDF slides; Dr. Doug Bodin)
- Current Issues in Postdoctoral Training (PDF slides; Dr. Chris Grote)
- Relevance Today, 2050, & Beyond: Suggestions for Preparing Trainees to Meet the Clinical Demands in a Changing US Culture (PDF slides; Dr. Christine Salinas)
- Student Perspectives on Postdoctoral Recruiting and the Match (PDF slides; Dr. Donna Murdaugh)
- Update on Competency Development and the Taxonomy in Clinical Neuropsychology (PDF slides; Dr. Brad Roper & Dr. Russell Bauer)