1. Describe the genetic and environmental interactions that can result in schizophrenia.
2. Identify the pattern and type of neuropsychology deficits in individuals with schizophrenia.
3. Describe the structural brain imaging findings in schizophrenia.
4. List the appropriate test batteries that have been validated in individuals with schizophrenia.
5. Recognize the differences in testing individuals with schizophrenia of varying ethnic backgrounds.
6. List the comorbid medical conditions in in individuals with schizophrenia.
Marcopulos, B. A., & Kurtz, M. M. (Eds.). (2012). Clinical and neuropsychological foundations of schizophrenia. Psychology Press.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!