There are many possible reasons why you may not be able to log into this site. Below are some of the most common issues.
1. You may be using an incorrect password. If so, please reset your password. Once that is done and you are logged into the site, you may change your password to something more memorable if desired.
2. You may be using an incorrect username or email address. If you believe that you have an account but cannot recall your username or email address, please contact us for assistance. In your message, please list any name(s) and email address(es) you have used with us in the past.
3. You may have entered an incorrect username/password combination too many times. After five failed login attempts, the site will automatically lock your account for 10 minutes as a security precaution. If you have reached that point, then please review the possible reasons for login failure and, if needed, contact us for assistance.
4. We’re happy that you’re visiting our site, but we may not recognize you. Believe it or not, some people get us confused with other professional associations such as INS, NAN, ABPP, etc. In that case, you are welcome to apply for affiliate status or student membership! Simply complete the appropriate application (Affiliate Member Application | Student Member Application) and then pay your annual dues.
5. Finally, there may be other reasons why you cannot log in that are not listed here. If you have tried everything else, then please contact us for assistance.