- All deliverables are due no later than April 15, 2023.
- Deliverables include your complete recorded presentation using an AACN provided Zoom account in which you recorded to the cloud, as well as your presentation handouts.
- Presentation handouts should be in color with three slides per page and room for notes.
- The needed lengths for recorded presentations are as follows: 153 - 180 minutes for 3 CE workshops, 76.5 - 90 minutes for 1.5 CE workshops, and 51 - 60 minutes for 1 CE workshops. Unlike the in-person version of the presentation you will deliver in June, recorded workshops do not have Q&A or scheduled breaks unless you specifically build a Q&A section into your presentation.
Either approach is fine. The best approach will depend partly on logistics and partly on presenter preferences.
Logistically, it may be hard to get all presenters together at the same time if they are in different time zones. On the other hand, getting everyone together at once also facilitates practice and may make it easier to ensure that each part is done as intended.
From a presentation flow point of view, it will look fine for each presenter to record his/her portion individually. We will merge the videos post hoc in the order that you prefer. On the other hand, some presenter groups may want to interact during the recording (e.g., ask one another questions or discuss different points of view). For presentations envisioned in a more interactive style, having everyone record together as a group will be most conducive toward that end.
No, it is optional. You may use whatever background you want. We simply wanted to have one available for those wanting to use the conference theme.
Yes, but this only works if you use a second screen (which functions in a manner like a projector would at an in-person conference). For example, the following setup would be ideal.
All workshops should be recorded as described in the Instructions for Recording in Zoom. It is not necessary to add breaks since the presenters may pause the recording if they need a break, and the viewers may do the same thing.
- Workshops for 3 CE credits should be three hours in length.
- Workshops for 1.5 CE credits should be 90 minutes in length.
- Workshops for 1 CE credit should be 60 minutes in length.
No problem, we are here to help! Please submit your question using the following form.